[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Saturday, September 16th, 2006|
-has anybody heard of the book "News Junkie". Put out by Process Media, that crazy publishing house that puts out weird books?....
|Wednesday, January 26th, 2005|
shorty is one hottt, sexy bitch.
|Tuesday, September 28th, 2004|
**Listens**SHORTY ROCKS!SHORTY ROCKSSHORTY ROCKSSHORTY ROCKSSHORTY ROCKS
|Tuesday, July 6th, 2004|
ignore the post right before this one.
|Friday, May 28th, 2004|
School's out for the summer!!!!!!!!
heh, livin' on a prayer. Current Mood: accomplished
|Thursday, May 6th, 2004|
johnny quest DOES NOT think i am a sellout
haven't they heard we won the war
what do they keep on fighting for?
~billy joel, 'leningrad'
yes i know its about the cold war.
today, i was watchin this thing on the new about the pics taken of the tortured iraqi p.o.w.'s. and bush's apology. what pissed me off was the people sayin it was justified because they torture our troops that they capture. i'm sorry, but we're not in 2nd grade, and just cuz u do it to me, does NOT give me the right to do it to you. nothings gonna be settled if neither country will be the 'better person.'
my gramma said something genius about the war:
either get the hell out of iraq, or go in there full force with planes and bombs and kill them all, none of this in between bullshit.
then again, i am not smart.
Shorty Stylee821: everytime she makes spaghetti
Shorty Stylee821: she tells me not to touch the bowl, cuz its hot
Shorty Stylee821: and im like 'gramma im not five i know that', and i dotn touch it
Shorty Stylee821: so todya, when she didnt say it
Shorty Stylee821: what did i do????
Shorty Stylee821: i touched the bowl
Shorty Stylee821: and guess what
Shorty Stylee821: it was freakin hot
that is all i have to say
|Monday, May 3rd, 2004|
decisions that we make
chances that we take
lives that we lead
with what we really need
sins of no undoing
from lives of constant misleading
of what we're undertaking
emotions firmly clasped
can we make this?
is it real?
this is nothing like i'd imagined it would feel
|Tuesday, April 27th, 2004|
lisa finally got me to get a lj. be my friend :) yomikochan_23 (laura) Current Mood: confused
|Saturday, April 24th, 2004|
shorty rocks! duh!
just gotta say, i love shorty! she helped me get a date to prom! woo! loves! Current Mood: geeky
|Tuesday, April 20th, 2004|
convo with christine
FarieDust167: I wanna buy a scratch and win lottery ticket
FarieDust167: And win
FarieDust167: Like two bucks so I break even
Shorty Stylee821: thatd rock
Shorty Stylee821: and then buy another one
FarieDust167: And lose 2 bucks
FarieDust167: So I'd have to buy another one...
FarieDust167: and you see where this is going
Shorty Stylee821: yep
Shorty Stylee821: debt
Shorty Stylee821: gambling addictions
Shorty Stylee821: prostitution
Shorty Stylee821: cocaine addictions
Shorty Stylee821: a mob connection
Shorty Stylee821: ur goin down a dark path christ
Shorty Stylee821: ur god might not forsake u again
FarieDust167: haha, better walk in the right and not yield to temptation (ie: buying that scratch and win lottery ticket)
Shorty Stylee821: right
Shorty Stylee821: u know where its headed
Shorty Stylee821: look what dancing and music got them in footloose!
Shorty Stylee821: kevin bacon!
Shorty Stylee821: and we wouldnt want that
Shorty Stylee821: kevin bacon and....
Shorty Stylee821: LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOY
FarieDust167: ohhhh, bad 80s music...and an actor who's in every other movie...
Shorty Stylee821: yep
Shorty Stylee821: six degrees of kevin bacon
Shorty Stylee821: or
Shorty Stylee821: six degrees of christines blashemy and lotto tickets!
|Saturday, April 17th, 2004|
i'd just like to announce to the world.... errr, readers of this community, that not only am i going out wit jake, but as of this morning i'm also going out wit lauren. don't doubt us, we mean it.
|Tuesday, April 13th, 2004|
mmmm i feel a revelation coming on
so yes i have decided to make my own religion... since numerous religious groups/corporations and numerous peoples have told me that i am going to hell for comments that i make and things i claim to belive in.... i have decided to make my own religion since it is essentially what everyone else who started other religions did in the first place--- so i figure to follow the way of my predecessors.
lisa and billy have both posed religion or 'purpose of life' questions... and i can answer both in my own way.
some basic tenets of my faith:
1. essentially, people are good. yep, now there's a fuzzy comforting thought for all of you.
2. if there is a god, then that god does not care really too much at all, what the people on earth do because (see #1
) people are good.
3. people can believe in whatever they want to believe in. in my religion, the god accepts those who believe in anything.
4. you MUST believe in something. it can be the christian god, buddha, allah, norse myths, greek/roman myths, shinto, or simply the main foundations of my religion which i will list later. you can believe that pink gum on the sidewalk is your savior as long as you believe it.
5. i don't think there is a heaven or a hell, or a purgatory. if there is an afterlife, i think its just like this life. you arent old, like you are when you die, you are the age you are when you are at your peak in everything. and everyone gets to go. as long as you believe that there is an afterlife--- then there is one.
6. if you don't believe there is an afterlife, which i don't, then for you, there isn't one. simple as that.
thats all i can think of for now.
MAIN FOUNDATIONS OF BELIEF IN MY RELIGION
(if you can say yes to these, then watch out-- you can join)
1. i believe in me.
2. i believe in people.
3. i believe that if there is something past death, then all people will go there, no matter what religion they believe in.
4. as long as you are a good person, then that is all god cares about. god doesnt care if you eat meat on fridays, or if you swear, or if you drink, or have sex before you're married, or if you do the wrong thing. he has other things to worry about.. like keeping the earth from imploding.
5. you shouldn't waste your life thinking about where you are goin to go after you die, b/c the truth is-- no one knows. and if you think to much about life after death, then you miss out on life.
so that is pretty much it right now. it has no name. sure more rules will come. suggestions? (no suggestions like "ur starting a religion!? ur goin to hell" okay?? OK.)
|Saturday, April 10th, 2004|
i gave up arguiung about the gov't with shorty hahaha shes too damn smart and opinionated for this shit lol.
therefore the entry was deleted, im done trying I'll NEVER win. lol
much love to the short one.
o and shorty? are u mad at me or something...honestly?
|Friday, April 2nd, 2004|
today me and megan got some more points.
Megan/ Jessica- 7 pt. (because of our analogy on how tryin to sell cocaine to columbians is like tryin to make catholic priests not molest little boys.)
Ms. Kerry- 1.5 pt.
Kerry- 1.1 pt.
The Church/ all know science- -4pt.
Luz- 1pt. we got our physics shirts today.
|Thursday, April 1st, 2004|
des[ite our physics grades jess and i are kicking ass agianst the chruch and all known science!
Megan/ Jessica- 6 pt. (one because a 44 and a 35 are passing grades and on because of our sunday remark, we already got for it but i feel we need another)
Bush- 4pt (guess who is favored in the polls? thats what i thought)
Nader- 1pt. (he loses one for being so quite latly, gotta steal those votes from the evil dem. Ralf! that the hella re you doing?)
Ms. Kerry- 1.5 pt. (who will never be 1st lday, i'm sorry)
Kerry- 1.1 pt. (he gets one new ponit, for wirtting his book, good move johhny! to bad you stand no chance)
The Church/ all know science- -4pt. (they lose some more, we gain they lose, hell yeah!) Current Mood: accomplished
|Monday, March 29th, 2004|
lauren + jeff = mmmmmmmmm
rock on mussolauren. fascist-core what!? Current Mood: dorky
|Saturday, March 27th, 2004|
a real friend....
lauren, is a real friend. why?
1. i was at her house yesterday, and i was talkin and i got gum in my hair. she cut it out.... even touched the icky nasty already-been-in-shorty's mouth gum wit her hands. lauren rocks.
2. she lets me brush eyelashes off her face.
3. she holds my hand until the tank runs dry.
4. we sing total eclipse of the heart together. Current Mood: bouncy
|Friday, March 26th, 2004|
ladies what happened to our band?
...make it happen. woot woot.
|Thursday, March 25th, 2004|
Its us against them
Jess and I have a running ponit total...us agianst the world
Megan/ Jessica- 4pt. (we figured out a probelm today, took 3 hours but we did it)
Bush- 3pt just because
Nader- 1.5 pt (if someone came to my door and asked me to sign a thingy for him to get on the ballot i would, just to see Kerry lose)
Ms. Kerry- 1.5 pt. ( one becasue she fucking owns heniz and one becasue he cheated and that hurts)
Kerry- .1 pt. (it was clever, have dick clark publish like that but not enough for a real ponit, its an effort point)
The Church/ all know science- -2pt. (they lose some more, we gain they lose)